River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2017 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
River Rock Casino Resort is recruiting for a Bellman. Under the direction of Chef Concierge, this position is responsible for greeting and providing a warm reception to all of our guests, assisting with luggage transportation and storage. You will deliver exceptional customer service while offering guests information about services and the use of facilities and amenities at the Resort. Other responsibilities include:
- Responding to guest inquiries and calls for assistance
- Greeting guests by name whenever possible
- Delivering guest faxes, packages, flowers etc.
- Organizing luggage assistance for individual guests as well as groups
- Offering information on the resort and resort events as well as information on local entertainment
- Drives all types of vehicles including standard, automatic and formula one transmission
- Liaising and communicating with all appropriate operational departments
- Developing and cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders (guests, ownership and employees)
- Ensuring compliance with all licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Customer service experience
- Previous hotel experience an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
- This job has expired!