Our client is a top-performing firm in the Downtown Vancouver core. Known for its outstanding reputation and great support of work life balance, they are currently seeking a Bilingual (French and English) IT Technical Support Analyst to help develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of multiple applications and serve as a consultant to others on the Help Desk
As their Support Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to the firm including support for technology and processes. The duties are as follows:
- – Provide first and second level contact and problem resolution to end users. This includes hardware, software and application problems
- – Research and resolve user-reported problems utilizing available tools all whilst following procedures and policies for handling support cases and their escalation
- – Provide desk-side support for support calls that cannot be resolved over the telephone or via remote management.
- – Provide testing and reporting results of testing conducted on new applications and/or changes to existing applications.
- – Maintain good working knowledge of all Firm owned application software.
- – Provide mobile phone/device and tablet support (knowledge of the BES system would be an asset).
- – Maintain an accurate and complete up-to-date software and hardware inventory records.
- – Maintain Firm standard imaging, set-up, and deployment for computers and printers.
- – Provide support for meeting audio/video room setup and video conferencing equipment.
- – Other duties as administered
Qualifications and Education
- – A University of College Diploma and/or College Diploma in IT
- – 3+ Years (or more) of experience in providing Help Desk and/or Field Support in a professional services or corporate environment
- – High proficiency with computers, expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory Administration and Citrix environments
- – Experience in a law firm setting considered a major asset for this role
- – Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- – Bilingual Capabilities in French and English is a must for this role
Sound like the role for you? Apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job #1874!
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE** We are by application only. Whilst we thank all that apply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.