For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers rich in opportunity. We are happy to say that we are looking for a Campus Coordinator to join our team!
Specifically, the Campus Coordinator will be responsible for one or more of the following:
• Managing the day-to-day financial operations of the campus
• Providing information, guidance and assistance to students on funding and the financial aid application process
• Coordinating various aspects of campus operations to contribute to the quality of the student experience
• Ensuring academic and administrative operations are in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies, government agencies, policies and procedures
• Ensuring compliance with internal and external policies, procedures and standards
• Ensuring academic and administrative operations are in compliance with applicable with regulatory bodies, government agencies, policies and procedures
• Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
To be successful in the Campus Coordinator (projects) position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Business or a related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of one years’ experience in an operations management role with exposure to business development, sales, accounting or finance in a fast-paced environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation, group facilitation and business writing skills
- Ability to provide leadership, direction, support and motivation
- Ability to work with a variety of disciplines and levels of an organization
- Advanced numeracy skills, including ability to prepare and manage budgets and budget variances, prepare and analyze financial reports
- Experience in conducting complex analyses and interpreting budgetary and statistical data
- Proven track record of energetic leadership, accomplishments and vision
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to main effective relationships with diverse groups and various stakeholder
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills with ability to make appropriate decisions under pressure, specifically the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with students and employees
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
- Ability to exhibit a professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service, compliance and ethics
- Job Location 4351 No 3 Rd. Suite #180 Richmond, BC V6X 3A7