You’re extremely organized but dying to get out of the office? You can communicate clearly and efficiently and love to be hands-on? Want to be part of a movement? Looking for a challenge? Alvéole is hiring a new Director to manage all of our operations in Vancouver in 2019.
- Oversee startup logistics, including warehouse rental, vehicle purchases, renovations, and equipment acquisition
- Hire, manage, train, and support a team of beekeepers in Vancouver
- Oversee a beekeeping operation of over 100 hives, including rooftop installation of new hives, routine maintenance schedules, pest and parasite control, and seasonal honey extractors
- Build relationships with individuals, schools, businesses and other organisations throughout their first beekeeping season
- Implement standard operating procedures to ensure quality service, practices, and client experience
- Propose beekeeping projects to potential new clients as part of Alvéole’s sales team
- Participate in a two-week beekeeping training program outside the city
- Be the link between Vancouver and all other cities where Alvéole operates
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Driver’s license
- Thorough knowledge of the city
- Passion for teaching and customer service
- Knowledge of beekeeping principles
- Desire to learn about urban beekeeping practices
- Resourcefulness and entrepreneurial chops
- Availability for two weeks of intensive training outside the city
- Availability as of March 2019
How to apply:
To apply, please send your cv as well as a response to the three following questions to email@example.com (please make the job title the email subject):
- Which companies do you admire?
- Why would you like to work for Alvéole?
- How would your best friend describe you?
Deadline to apply: January 23rd, 2019