Customer Success Professional – We’re offering the opportunity to polish your amazing Customer Service skills, hone your Sales experience, and work a flexible, part-time or full-time schedule in our transit-friendly offices at Broadway & Oak.
We are a growing time and attendance software company based in the beautiful City of Vancouver that offers our employees a competitive salary, a relaxed work environment, a health-spending account, and a venue to share and implement fresh ideas. We’re not looking for a “yes”-person, we want to know what you think!
About the Company: VeriClock Inc. is building our inside sales and customer support teams and we’re seeking out enthusiastic, outgoing, proactive individuals to sign on and help provide an unmatched customer experience to those we do business with. Established in 2010, our growing company has gained an excellent foothold in markets throughout North America, and is now looking to grow within those markets and expand globally. Be a part of bringing our time management solution to the rest of the world.
About the Position:We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, extrovert to do customer outreach, help support new and existing customers, and to help close sales. We truly want a proactive Customer Success rockstar that will take the standard responsibilities of a customer service position and exceed them to the point our customers would be crazy to leave us. There is room to make this role your own, as it touches on customer service, retention, finance, sales, and marketing. There is one part-time and one full-time position available.
About Your Background:
- You’re a customer success maven; your 2 – 4 years’ experience in customer service (ideally in a Software as a Service company with a recurring revenue model) is begging to find a good home where it can grow to its full potential
- You’re a natural sales charm; your past experience at acquiring, retaining, and recovering customers is second to none. You see metrics and KPI’s as a floor, not a ceiling
- You’re hyper-organized and detail-oriented; you’re a multitasking extraordinaire, able to switch tasks at a moment’s notice, with a sage sense of accountability that drives you to complete everything on your plate
- You’re more than just your personality; you’ve had past experience with bookkeeping and/or accounting, or are keen to learn about those professions as they relate to your new role
- You are tech savvy and have excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in other languages such as French and Spanish would be absolument fantástico . Fluency in English is a must for these roles.
About Who You Are:
- You enjoy interacting with people; your true forte is listening to client needs and concerns, and problem solving the best possible solution to address both
- You maintain and build relationships with ease; staying in touch with existing clients, and reaching out to new potential customers, by phone, email, and through social media
- You collaborate with others; effortlessly engaging people, both in person and remotely, is what makes your day interesting. Making your interactions a win-win is what draws people in your direction
- You handle administrative tasks with laser-precision, and ruthless-efficiency; following established processes is a no-brainer, but you really shine when you can continually evaluate processes and make suggestions for improvements to the systems in place
- You love to learn and teach; figuring out new strategies for customer success, and demonstrating products with enthusiasm, brings a smile to your day
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you then do not hesitate to apply. We are interviewing for this role straightaway.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We appreciate all applicants however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location 202-1055 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V6H 1E2