Must Love Dogs! We are a boutique dog daycare and spa, specializing in the care of small dog breeds. We are currently looking for a punctual, energetic and professional daycare attendant/dog walker. This position is part time with variable shifts Monday-Friday. The successful candidate is a self-starter who can work independently or as a team, who possesses superior customer service skills, has the ability to react quickly under stressful situations and is physically able to walk dogs in small groups, in all weather conditions. This is a physically demanding job and requires the candidate to be on their feet throughout the shift.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prior experience working with dogs a must, preferably in a daycare environment
- Walk 2-3 dogs at a time
- Manage bookings and client files, light retail sales duties
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced and noisy work environment
Must be physically fit and versatile as job includes long periods of standing/walking.
Looking for flexible candidates with a range of availability. Please email resume and cover letter if you are interested in this position.
- Job Location 196 West 3rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada