About Luen Sing Foods
Luen Sing Foods has been committed to providing customers with a variety of delicious and high-quality foods since 2013. Our clientele is the heart and soul of our company, enabling us to achieve success.
Currently, we are in need of a dynamic Account Manager to help us improve our sales performance and deliver better service to the customers.
As Key Account Manager, you need to:
- Prepare the key account sales plans and strategies and establish sales objectives according to market conditions and company operations;
- Responsible for key account channel development and maintenance to fulfil sales objectives;
- Collect market information and development dynamics of key accounts and study their development strategy and business model regularly to provide support for sales strategy formulation;
- Provide integrated service solutions to food purchase, logistics, research & development, processing, and packaging for merchants such as restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, etc.;
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve the problems and emergencies before and after cooperation with merchants effectively and respond to their complaints, feedback, and suggestions in time to improve their satisfaction;
- Sort out information of key accounts and establish a client database for sustainable sales development;
- Lead the team in the whole sales process including product introduction, price negotiation, and contract signing, and regular return visit;
- Build a strong sales team by hiring, training, supervising and evaluating.
As Account Manager, you should:
- Bachelor degree or diploma in business administration, sales, marketing or other related field;
- Be equipped with 3+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or customer relations;
- Possess exceptional sales and presentation skills;
- Know about food and beverage industry;
- Be attentive to customer needs while considering business needs;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to generate detailed sales.
As Account Manager, you will get:
- A full-time, permanent job
- Competitive salary: $26-28 per hour
- Regular working hours: 40 hrs per week, Mon. to Fri., 8.30 am – 5.30 pm with 1-hour lunch break
- Sound company benefits
If you see yourself as someone who enjoys working with people and maintaining strong relationships, then you are a great candidate for this job. Please send your email to us at: email@example.com
- Compensation $26-28 per hour, 40 hrs per week, Mon. to Fri., 8.30 am – 5.30 pm with 1-hour lunch break and sound company benefits
- Job Location #106-11786 River Road, Richmond, BC Canada
Apply for job
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Industries Food & Beverage
- Company Size 1-10 employees