Job Description / Role
+ NEW VACANCY +
Permanent, full time
$41/hr, 35 hrs/week
Lit Travel Ltd.
220-8833 Odlin Crescent, Richmond, BC V6X 3Z7
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing plans and implementing marketing strategies for the company. The Marketing Manager will be in charge of conducting market analysis, segmentation, and positioning, and will be developing communication strategies, and implementing various marketing programs across the company.
Report to: General Manager
- Develop marketing plans, including market analysis, marketing strategies, planning, and budgeting for the company.
- Study competition, conduct benchmark analysis, and identify market trends.
- Plan new research-based marketing strategies for current and subsequent years that will increase travel market share.
- Take part in familiarisation visits to new destinations, to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Offer specialist, professional and competitive travel products to meet the demands of the travel market, which includes online bookings and tailor-made trips.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules.
- Develop joint marketing programs and activities with partners and suppliers.
- Develop relationships with national, international and regional tourism based publications and writers, tours operators and travel agents.
- Conduct customer and market research, and analyze output to generate findings.
- Monitor and review all marketing activities, and assess all the results achieved.
- Oversee design/printing of marketing publications.
- Attend meeting, seminars, conventions, and workshops to further knowledge, stay informed of the changes in the tourism industry, and exchange information.
- Manage budgets and maintain statistical and financial records.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Marketing Manager
• Marketing work experience, preferably from the Travel / Airline industry
• University degree in Business Administration/Marketing
- communication skills
- diplomacy and tact
- innovation and energy
- competent IT skills
- strong organizational skills
- a genuine interest in travel
About the Company
At IGA Holiday, we deliver exceptional service, by offering our customers exclusive rates and amenities with our travel partners including airlines, hotels and resorts, cruise lines, tour suppliers, local sightseeing providers and others. Whether booking corporate travel, leisure travel, sports or school groups or family vacations, we are confident that our team will make every travel experience seamless and worry free and provide value for every dollar spent.
Contact Information: Brian Yu (604)783-3350
- Compensation $41/hr, 35 hrs/week
- Job Location 220-8833 Odlin Crescent, Richmond, BC V6X 3Z7
Apply for job
Number of position (s) to fill: 1
Efunfactory Distribution Ltd.
14-3571 viking way,
We are a growing company looking for the best people who want to grow and succeed! At the Efunfactory Distribution Ltd., we continues to lead the way in cutting-edge, innovative designs and superior customer service. Reporting to the General Manager, you will have exposure to all aspects of planning, coordinating and implementing marketing initiatives for our brands.
- Identify objects, strategies and action plans to improve sales and plans for short and long-term period.
- In collaboration within the company you will be responsible for key creative solutions for all marketing requirements and requests to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Maintain a competitive intelligence and market watch, and be on the lookout for new industry trends and best practices.
- Key support for all aspects of the coordination and implementation of marketing for our brands.
- Provide quarterly and annual reporting and metrics to the senior executive team and board of directors.
- Acting with initiative daily to drive innovation across the marketing department.
- Work closely with creative professionals in the marketing or advertising departments to come up with descriptions, images, and slogans.
- Get the necessary information to create realistic budgets and effective marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze the performance results, identify the problems and find the solutions to maximize results and implement action plans.
- Be comfortable with video production; creating team instructional videos.
- Proven ability to form strategic partnerships, build interpersonal relationships and respect cultural diversity; ability to be inclusive, collaborative, respectful and support broad organizational interests.
- Supervise the transactional Web, website, social media.
- Ensure the hiring, training, motivation and direction of a marketing team.
Requirements and working conditions
|Educational level:||BA or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Leadership.|
|Years of experience:||5 years proven experience in Marketing/Sales/E-Commerce/E-business.|
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong negotiation and vendor management skills. Built and sustained strong business relationships. Social media and online experience and stay informed on new and emerging forms of marketing and media. Very good command of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint. Business level secondary language: a definite asset.
Salary: $41 per hour
Number of hours per week: 30
Job Type: Permanent full time
Job start date: ASAP
|Means of communication:||E-mail: email@example.com|
Contact us without delay with a copy of your resume by email, please Mention the Position-Marketing Manager in the subject.
- Compensation Salary: $41 per hour Number of hours per week: 30