We are an electrical wholesale distributor company with branches and sales network covering BC.
An experienced professional in construction electrical sale & marketing is needed. Prefer someone who has 3 + years experience in the Residence and Commercial electrical wholesale market.
This is a senior position which requires candidate that is well self organized, motivated and high skilled in sales and customer care.You should have full knowledge of construction electrical materials, excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills and can manage the sales process from marketing, following up, to closing sales. A strong background in the construction electrical market is an asset.You are expected to lead a sales team to achive target sales amount.
As the preferred candidate, you are a bright, ambitious and hard working person who thrives in a team environment.
• Education: College diploma or above in Electrical field or Business marketing.
• 3+ years sales experience in Construction electrical materials sales and market, preferably in an electrical wholesale /distribution based company
• Full Knowledge of all electrical materials and equipments for residence and commercial buildings.
• Excellent ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks/projects
• Strong communication (written and oral) skills, even on cool call.
Required Skills & Abilities:
– Confident and comfortable to achieve monthly, quarterly, yearly sales target.
– Strong computer skills. Good Experience with MS Office Suite and e-commerce knowledge are assets
– Excellent organizational skills and very detail-oriented.
– Have good relationship with location electrical contractors and construction companies.
– High energy team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, driven, and enjoys a challenge.
– Self-starter, demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and effective time management skills.
– Drive license (5 grade or above) (for materials delivery when needed )
– Second language preferred (not a must be, but may add your score )
– Flexibility with work schedule, weekend work and occasional evening required (we open on Saturday)
– Feel easy to do other duties assigned by management
It is a great opportunity to open your new life-time career with our fast business expansion from coast to coast.
You will have the opportunity to be our business partner in our branch stores, NOT just an employee!
No phone calls please. We thank you for your submission but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Before you submit your resume, you can know our company business range in website: www.ameleco.com
- Compensation $100K