The Overnight Stockroom Consultant works in partnership with the Overnight Stockroom Supervisor to support with shipment processing, stockroom organization and visual merchandise updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to clients as needed during store business hours.
- Model a values-driven culture and high ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within assigned zone, including drawers, price postings and product lists.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Perform shipment receipt and processing in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain stockroom per company standards.
- Check in all visual elements and communicate missing/damaged pieces to Operations or Overnight Stockroom Supervisor.
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor(s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Director.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, preferrable in a strockroom capacity.
- Ability to multi-task, and possess good computer and arithmetic skills.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- FRequires overnights and/or early morning availability, including weekends and holidays, as work is done during non-business hours.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation.
Sephora stores – Sephora operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 360 stores across North America. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York in 1998, its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora’s North American headquarters is located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Montreal and Toronto.
Sephora.com – Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora’s largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.
- Job Location 4820 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada