AM/PM Service® is an award winning Point of Sale (POS) company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are one of North America’s largest independent POS Solution providers. Our passion to make a difference has only grown over the years. We care to create a complexity free environment for every vertical we serve with our dedicated 24/7 customer support and customizable solutions. Learn more about us on our company website: http://www.ampmservice.com/.
What We Offer
- A fun, supportive and professional work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to grow
- Travel opportunities around North America
- And more……
We are looking for a full-time Software Helpdesk Representative to join our Port Coquitlam team, starting immediately.
The Software Helpdesk Representative is responsible for responding to customers in a professional manner. Some technical experience is welcomed, as we provide training on our POS software and in resolving customer’s POS software issues remotely. The ideal candidate must have customer service skills and a willingness to learn POS software.
Please note that travel may be required and this position is full time with irregular hours, on-call and weekend rotation shifts.
- Troubleshoot a variety of systems over the phone via remote networking
- Offer superior customer service
- Quickly respond to problems and provide solutions to customers
- Interact with customers and understand the client’s processes
- Identify and manage potential escalations in a timely manner
- Support the implementation team & end-users from project initiation through implementation
- Strong knowledge of computers and Windows operating system
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience partially in Denny’s, Moxies, Dairy Queen, and Boston Pizza are a definite asset.
- Experience using POSitouch software or other POS systems is an definite asset
- Troubleshooting skills with outstanding problem solving skills
- Positive friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Aptitude to listen and effectively understand a situation with the ability to respond with clarity and professionalism
- Self-motivated and as well, works well in a team environment
- Valid Driver’s license as travel may be required for site visits and installations
- Fluency in French is an asset
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
***LMIA (LMO) or TFWP sponsorship is not available for this position.***
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Software Helpdesk Representative_BC” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants who applied, however, only those short-listed will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls please.
- Compensation To be discussed
- Job Location 1101-2237 Hawkins Street, Port Coquitlam, BC