The ideal administrative assistant is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in a Life…
- Support salesperson to perform all aspects of the selling process
- Set up customer fitting room with merchandise selected by the salesperson
- Support team goals and build positive relationships
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks, including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
You own this if you…
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
- Address 799 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!