Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Bring your real passion for innovation and performance in technology as you contribute to change lives in healthcare. You will provide a range of business and systems analysis and support services to eSafety and Quality, Clinical and Nursing Informatics Teams.
Involved in the design and development cycle for health informatics you will work with all levels of the business, ensuring information technology work you’re doing align with business requirements, with measurable results. Do you tackle technical and strategic challenges using innovative ways?
- Supports, develops, and maintains the business processes necessary to facilitate care provider access to electronic health information systems.
- Participate in strategic planning support and change management services.
- Carrying out work flow analysis, developing business information requirements and models, assisting in defining business scope and objectives and planning, designing, or modifying practical manual and automated business processes.
- Participates in health information systems projects.
- Analyzes and diagnoses health information systems applications and/or business issues and provides resolution to either the systems or the business processes.
- Develops Service Level Agreements between Information Management and assigned business areas to support the movement of projects to operational status, maintenance, and support.
- Assists in resolving any operational issues with health information systems as identified internally or externally from the Information Management Customer Service desk.
- Participates on assigned internal and external committees as required and works collaboratively as a member of the Health Information Systems and Services team.
We are challenged daily to better improve the client experience. The work takes strong analytical capability – able to analyze a situation, identify a problem and provide solutions based on client’s needs. You will be using complex data to support business decisions and you’ll need to demonstrate collaborative, creative and conceptual thinking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Systems Management or a related field.
- Four years’ recent related business and systems analysis experience in a medium to large sized organization.
- Experience with an electronic health information system, such as Meditech, Paris, Intrahealth Profile.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
We are hiring three full time positions based at our Central City offices in Surrey, BC, with access to rapid transit, shopping, restaurants, on-site gym and other amenities.
A career with Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of providers in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as an excellent place to work! We value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
- Address 13450 102 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V3T, Canada