Appliance Sales Specialist (Cambie)
As Canada’s fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Appliance Sales Specialist is responsible for efficient, accurate and friendly customer service. This position supports overall organization, district and store operations as well as service and customer retention goals. Advocates Best Buy goals, objectives, policies, and procedures so that they will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. Has a comprehensive understanding of the Appliances department and goals to enable creation and support of a team.
As an Appliance Sales Specialist you will…
- Respond to customer concerns, support and assist achievement of store and department customer care and sales goals
- Be a product expert that customers can rely on to help them select the right appliances for their needs
- Support Geek Squad with services such as delivery, installation and after sales customer service
- Support the product knowledge and sales skills development of the Department and other store personnel as directed by the Supervisor
- Maintain functionality of products and displays
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need…
- Minimum 6 months job related experience, some leadership skills required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player