Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime”
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Why you’ll love working in Food & Beverage:
- Best meal benefits
- The world’s best commute to and from our on-mountain locations
- Gain valuable work experience and transferable skills
- Numerous opportunities for career advancement
- Meet great people and make life-long friends
Position Status: Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Seasonal, Salary.
Seasonal positions can be differentiated from year round jobs as they have predefined start and end dates. These dates may vary due to seasonal business fluctuations
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to food service employees in any assigned outlet.
- Be accountable for inventory controls.
- Be accountable for all cash control procedures.
- Assist with employee training, development, and communication.
- Provide quality control on all products and services.
- Assist with preparation for special events and night time fondue operation
- Ensure fair and consistent disciplinary action.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Ensure Food Safety compliance with regards to training, temperature monitoring, cleaning schedules and weekly internal auditing.
- Demonstrating our Core Values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, Have Fun.
- Minimum 2 year previous supervisory experience preferably in a high volume food and beverage environment.
- Do you have previous experience in staff management (scheduling, budgeting, training, coaching, discipline)?
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be able to motivate staff members, and be a team player.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have B.C. Serving it Right http://www.servingitright.com/index.html
- Food safe Level II
- Satisfactory criminal record check
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171427
- Address 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, B.C, Canada
- Image Gallery