As an assistant manager on our team, you’ll play a dual role — part empowering leader, part consummate teacher. In this role, you’ll…
A day in the life…
- Complete a comprehensive Manager in Training program that covers all the ins and outs of running a successful unit
- Hire, train, manage and motivate a crew of pros to consistently serve up amazing customer service
- Support the success of your unit by keeping our customers happy, complying with company procedures and keeping productivity up and costs down
You own this if you have…
- Solid written and verbal communications skills, as well as basic accounting skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Career ambitions in the fast-paced food and beverage industry – next stop, manager…who knows from there!
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
- 2+ years coffee bar management experience
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
- Address 799 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!