The Lab Trading Inc. – Richmond, BC
Vacancies for two Assistant Store Manager (NOC 0621) positions for an amazing brand. We are looking to recruit proven retail talent with ambition, drive and passion for luxury retail. You will be working in a highly successful luxury children wear brand and contribute to its success and growth. We carry a complete wardrobe, from clothes for everyday with a casual chic elegance to technical outdoor outfits, that stand out with meticulous attention to detail and finish. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join this unique and stunning boutique and distribution warehouse at a very exciting time of growth.
The successful Assistant Manager will be reporting to the owner of the store and play a crucial role in establishing the brand in the marketplace and have the ability to deliver the sales targets set by the management. Preferably you will have retail experience within a luxury, premium retail store. As an Assistant Manager you will be able to achieve an amazing experience for guests and customers. We provide outstanding product training and development, but we need the passion, commitment and drive from you.
If you have experience of working in and succeeding in a premium or luxury retail environment, then this challenge will be perfect for you.
What we are looking for in our new Assistant Manager
- Responsible for maintaining the look and feel of the brand in store;
- Ensure a sound product knowledge of the whole collection and be able to assist in products procurement;
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team, devising sales plans and presenting them to the senior management team;
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence;
- Excellent communication with the Store staff regarding customers feedback on product and services;
- Building and promoting strong, sustainable relationships with existing and new customers and understanding their needs. Be proactive accordingly;
- Presenting sales and revenue forecasts to the management team;
- To work with the management team to identify emerging markets and market shifts;
- Monitor shelf inventory and unload new products when needed, as well as cleaning the store when required;
- Recruit, retain and develop your staff to enhance the values of the brand and contribute to the success of the business;
- Attending trade shows and managing the company’s social media to market the brand.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience as a senior sales representative or sales manager role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively problem solve;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Self-motivated, mature attitude;
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing channels;
- Computer literate, high attention to detail, analytical and organized;
- Interest and knowledge of competitor activity is essential;
- Ability to multitask with strong administrative skills;
- Experience of trade sales in a high-end luxury brand would be advantageous.
We pay a competitive salary of $32 per hour for the right candidate, there will be various incentives as well, but the opportunity and growth enable you to join a retailer who are doing the right things.
If you are working in a premium retail environment and want a new challenge, contact us now at email@example.com. Please note only those matched our requirement will be invited for interview. Absolutely NO solicitation.
- CAD Month
- Address 6551 Number 3 Rd Unit 1430, Richmond, BC