The ideal barista is motivated, outgoing and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
- Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently by adhering to all recipe standards, while also delivering exceptional customer service
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products
- Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items
You own this if you have…
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment and embraced working a flexible schedule
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality is preferred
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
- Address 799 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada