If you are results oriented, a team leader, and thrive in a commissioned sales environment, this is the place for you to build your career. As a member of our beauty team, you’ll play a dual role—part artist, part teacher.
A day in the life…
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers who have a passion for the latest cosmetics, beauty and fragrance trends. From greeting them in the store and suggesting new styles to checking in with them later and inviting them to exclusive events and promotions
- Give honest, tactful feedback and guidance to customers on beauty products
- Set and exceed company and personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships to maximize business results
- Manage the scheduling and execution of vendor events and promotions
- Be a great team player by doing your part to keep the department ready for its close-up, including stocking, re-merchandising, display, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
You own this if you have…
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- The ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
- Address 799 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!