Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) Finance is building a centralized reporting platform which integrates financial, HR, and operational data across all business functions. Our team has established a reputation as the go-to-resource for driving business opportunity analyses and providing accurate data reporting for our finance and business partners. As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a growing Finance Analytics team and help us scale our Analytics capabilities to uncover insights and opportunities for the business.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Deep-dive business requirements, identify and query the necessary data source(s) to support business analysis and reporting
· Apply analytics and data mining techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
· Employ the appropriate tools, methodologies to discover patterns of risk, fraud, and abuse
· Solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate methodologies and results
· Design and develop highly available dashboards to monitor key performance metrics and derive insights on key trends, drivers, and anomalies
· Partner with Operations, Engineering, and Product to quantify risks and opportunities for the business
Can you detect the signal among the noise? Do you have a strong sense of data quality and validity? Are you known for using data to back or reject a hypothesis? Then we have a role for you!
· Bachelor’s Degree in any quantitative discipline such as Information Systems, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics or Engineering
· 3+ years of professional experience in business intelligence or data analysis on large databases
· Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and data management tools with data mining experience
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
· Experience with visualization technologies such as Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight, OBIEE, or QlikView
· MBA/MS or advanced degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Math or related field
· 5+ years of professional experience in business intelligence or data analysis on large databases
· Scripting and statistical modeling experience in Python, R, or SAS
· Experience in e-commerce / on-line companies in fraud / risk control functions
- Address 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!