Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime” Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
Why you’ll love working in Food & Beverage:
- Best meal benefits – including a free meal during your shift
- The world’s best commute to and from our on-mountain locations
- Gain valuable work experience and transferable skills
- Numerous opportunities for career advancement
- Meet great people and make life-long friends!
Position Status: Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Seasonal, Hourly. Seasonal positions can be differentiated from year round jobs as they have predefined start and end dates. These dates may vary due to seasonal business fluctuations.
What you’ll be up to:
- Cleaning tables and cleaning guest seating areas.
- Restocking trays and ensuring they are properly sanitized.
- Ensuring that condiments are always stocked.
- Removing any waste and keeping the public eating areas clean.
- You may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Always showing up on time, in uniform, and adhering to the grooming policy
- Demonstrate our core values: safety first, striving to be the best, and showing that we care
- Previous customer service experience a definite asset.
- Experience in a high volume food and beverage facility an asset.
- Must be self-motivated and outgoing with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have B.C. Serving it Right https://www.servingitright.com/
- Proof of clear criminal record check.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 200667
- Address 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, B.C, Canada
- Image Gallery