Company Name: Jin Hua Cabinets & Millwork Ltd.
Job Title: Manufacture Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Wage: $34/hour；$70720 annual
Language of work: English
Location of work: 8488 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3L8
Contact information: Jobs@jinhuacabinetsmillwork.com
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritize production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plan and administers procedures and budgets.
- Develop schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Make budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Manage, lead, and train team members in your area
- Work with supervisors and managers to accomplish goals
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve current processes
- A Bachelor Degree in an Engineering, Business, or Science discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a mechanical manufacturing environment
- Authentic leader: direct communicator, able to build strong relationships across the company, with all levels.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram or schedule form.
- Strong communication and reasoning skills to provide a positive work environment.
How to Apply
We welcome applications from all qualified applicants including, new immigrants, oversea applicants. Multilingual skills and multicultural competence are assets.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the above email address. Thank you for your interest in a career with us!