Sushi Aboard is a brand-new concept of Japanese restaurant. We are opening our first location in downtown West end on Denman street. Currently we are looking for a full-time kitchen lead position which might lead to the store manager position in the future. We are targeting to open before end of February but this position might start working in mid-February or earlier.
- At least 3 years of Japanese restaurant kitchen experience
- Knowledge of preparing sushi varieties and Japanese dishes
- Proper food handling and knife skills
- Level 1 OR 2 Foodsafe Certificate
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Able to work on weekend and some holidays
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Preparation of fish and ingredient for sushi varieties and Japanese dishes
- Create receipt and good serving flow for other personnel to execute
- Operating in a clean working space and produce top-quality food
- Inventory control and ordering
- Train and manage the kitchen personnel
Please apply with your resume to this post by email.
We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.