Seeking a self-starter who is looking to take on the important role of Compliance Specialist in the exciting and dynamic Cannabis industry. A passion for the Cannabis industry is a must!
A Compliance Specialist is an individual who ensures that a company complies with its outside regulatory and legal requirements, who creates and maintains the compliance library and will prepare, review and submit regulatory documentation to Health Canada and other regulatory bodies as needed.
Qualified individuals will possess a skill set of high ethical standards and honesty to ensure a company’s operations fully comply with regulations and procedures. They will need to keep their finger on the pulse of the ever-changing Federal, Provincial, and Municipal regulations and requirements as they relate to the Cannabis industry. The right person will also keep up to date with the significant events related to the industry so as to keep the team in the know.
The person who is right for Glen Valley Cannabis will be energetic, driven and have impeccable attention to detail. They will have strong written and verbal English language skills and be able to form positive work relationships. They are to be reliable, hardworking and team focused and it is crucial that they demonstrate this to colleagues, leading by example.
- Ensure the company is compliant with the regulations, acts, and policies regarding medical cannabis and medical cannabis products.
- Prepare and review regulatory documentation for Health Canada and other regulatory bodies.
- Liaise directly with Health Canada and associated bodies.
- Resolve compliance issues if necessary.
- Create and maintain Compliance library (including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures).
- Experience liaising directly with Health Canada an asset.
- Strong understanding of Health Canada regulations and policies regarding Cannabis and Cannabis products or the drive to learn them.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience an asset
- Compensation $55,000 $ $55,000 Month
- Address Langley, BC, Canada