We are looking for cooks. Interested applicants, including temporary foreign workers, permanent residents, citizens, newcomers to Canada, youth, and indigenous people, may apply. The employer will support application for the BC Provincial Nominee Program.
- Prepare and cook food according to set standards (quality, food safety, and hygiene)
- Prepare and cook special meals per the instruction of the chef
- Monitor and keep a record of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean designated and other kitchen stations
- Create menu, keeping in mind food portions, costs, requirements, and availability of ingredients and supplies
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Oversee kitchen helpers
- Train kitchen staff per the instruction of the chef
- Completed secondary education
- Two years of related work experience
- Can communicate in English
To submit your job application, visit our website and see the Apply for a Job page.
- Address 200-5050 Kingsway