Corporate Sales Manager
Classic Impressions Inc. – Delta, BC
We are going into our 30th year of operation. we are family owned and operated. Our unique advantage in the market place is we do it all as a partner of Canada Post. We supply Envelope and Sheet Printing, Variable Digital and Inkjetting. We can also prepare and insert the mail for Canada Post. Start to finish we do it all.
We treat all our employees like family so you must be a team member. We are looking for an energetic, self-starting Sales Manager to join our family!
In addition to helping us maintain high service standards to current customers, your primary job will be securing new accounts and maintaining growth. As important as the numbers are, it is also crucial that you fit in with our team.
Our location: 1097 Cliveden Ave, Delta BC
Job type: Full time, Permanent
“Plus expenses, generous car allowance with full benefit package.”
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Direct and guide sales personnel to expand the base of our key customers through making cold calls or visiting potential clients, and use flexible negotiate strategies to close deals successfully.
- Obtain latest information regarding competitors activities, industry trends and market changes, design regional sales strategies and expand product lists correspondingly.
- Participate in setting the annually and monthly sales targets and oversee the implementations of strategies to achieve sales targets within the budget.
- Maintain a good relationship with business clients and partners, use appropriate negotiation tactics to close deals successfully.
- Collaborate with logistics department to evaluate and optimize the distribution channels, ensure products delivered in an effective manner.
- Supervise and support sales staff, provide training to fresh employees and ensure the sales department maintain a high level of customer service.
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports, facilitate communication between sales team and senior management.
Required Education and Qualifications
-You must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, account management or any other related field
-You must have a minimum of 3 year experience as sales manager. If you have any print or mail knowledge this will be an asset
-This position requires and outgoing personality who can secure new customers while maintaining current ones.
-You must be an organized person with good interpersonal skills
-You must be motivated and ready to learn
You are welcome to apply via HR@classicimpressions.ca
- Address 1097 Cliveden Ave, Delta, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!