Company: SNG Electric Ltd.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Hourly Wage: $36
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: 5461 Earles Street Vancouver, BC V5R 3S3
- Establish sales goals under the direction of our senior management, and map out the overall sales policies and strategies in accordance with our short-to-long-term business objectives.
- Set up specific targets for our different sales projects, assign the sales quotas to specific sales team or sales staff, evaluate the progress and results of our sales projects
- Manage the sales channel construction via organizing our sales team to search and select key strategic distributors and other channel partners , on the purpose of expanding our sales channels and strengthening our channel relationships.
- Direct our sales staff to negotiate favorable contractual terms with our key clients while maintaining longstanding rapports and carrying out extensive cooperation in various forms.
- Review the sales forecasts, variance analysis, as well as the budgets of our sales campaigns to evaluate the feasibility, profitability and influences of our commercial sales activities, and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Collaborate with our marketing department to develop the launch schemes of our new product lines, proactively explore and identify promotion opportunities, and direct our sales personnel to execute the new product sales projects.
- Deliver professional consultation and feedback to support our sales personnel based on the performance evaluation to improve the overall competitiveness of our sales team.
- Achieve the human resource objectives by recruiting, training, coaching, evaluating and motivating sales personnel.
- A minimum of 2 years of diploma in business or economics related specialization.
- At least 5 years of sales or business management experience.
- Working experience in an electronics-related company is an asset
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent motivation, communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding capability in performance management, relationship building, sales planning & negotiation.
Please send your resume to our recruitment email: Info@SNGElectric.com
- Address 5461 Earles Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Job location: Langley, BC
- Control and coordinate all activities and operations of the service and product sales teams,set weekly, quarterly, monthly and annual sales targets based on real sales data and ensure the goals are realistic and achievable
- Define and develop corporate sales policies and procedures, discuss with the senior management regardingthe new procedures, revise as needed to adapt to company sales targets
- Establish and carry out sales plans, analyze and evaluate sales results to determine if the plans are effective,modify as needed until find the best way to generate revenue to our company ,
- Research and identify regional sales opportunities in mobile, internet and satellite TV services; direct sales teams to look for and establish contact with prospective customers and clients
- Directsales team to develop and negotiate with new corporate clients and to maintain the relationships with our core business clients, organize sales representatives to amend contract drafts, finalize sales contracts if needed
- Liaise with marketing manager to ensure that sales objectives are properly executed and to update sales strategies and campaigns
- Oversee the recruitment and training processes of new sales representatives, manage all sales representatives and monitor their performance, ensure that each representative meets individual sales goals to achieve the overall sales target of our company
– 10 years minimum experience in sales, preferably in telecommunications
– Proven results of capable to effectively manage a sales team
– Demonstrated success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
– Bachelor degree or above
– Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, especially verbal and written
– Exceptional leadership qualities
– Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
– Must be self-motivated and performance driven
– Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
– Good computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Compensation $36/hour $ $36/hour Month
- Address 402-8840 210 St #402, Langley City, BC V1M 2Y2
- This job has expired!