Company: SNG Electric Ltd.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Hourly Wage: $36
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: 5461 Earles Street Vancouver, BC V5R 3S3
- Establish sales goals under the direction of our senior management, and map out the overall sales policies and strategies in accordance with our short-to-long-term business objectives.
- Set up specific targets for our different sales projects, assign the sales quotas to specific sales team or sales staff, evaluate the progress and results of our sales projects
- Manage the sales channel construction via organizing our sales team to search and select key strategic distributors and other channel partners , on the purpose of expanding our sales channels and strengthening our channel relationships.
- Direct our sales staff to negotiate favorable contractual terms with our key clients while maintaining longstanding rapports and carrying out extensive cooperation in various forms.
- Review the sales forecasts, variance analysis, as well as the budgets of our sales campaigns to evaluate the feasibility, profitability and influences of our commercial sales activities, and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Collaborate with our marketing department to develop the launch schemes of our new product lines, proactively explore and identify promotion opportunities, and direct our sales personnel to execute the new product sales projects.
- Deliver professional consultation and feedback to support our sales personnel based on the performance evaluation to improve the overall competitiveness of our sales team.
- Achieve the human resource objectives by recruiting, training, coaching, evaluating and motivating sales personnel.
- A minimum of 2 years of diploma in business or economics related specialization.
- At least 5 years of sales or business management experience.
- Working experience in an electronics-related company is an asset
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent motivation, communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding capability in performance management, relationship building, sales planning & negotiation.
Please send your resume to our recruitment email: Info@SNGElectric.com
- Address 5461 Earles Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!