AM/PM Service® is an award winning Point of Sale (POS) company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are one of North America’s largest independent POS Solution providers. Our passion to make a difference has only grown over the years. We care to create a complexity free environment for every vertical we serve with our dedicated 24/7 customer support and customizable solutions. Learn more about us on our company website: http://www.ampmservice.com/.
As serious as we take our business, we strive to make our workplace just as fun. This is because we value what it means to have an immensely talented, driven and smart team.
What We Offer
- A fun, supportive and professional work environment
- Staff events: Summer BBQs, Christmas brunch with Santa, Golf events, Hockey Pool, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to grow
- Travel opportunities around North America
- And more……
We are currently looking for a full-time/part-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our team, starting immediately.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for receiving inbound calls and emails of a technical nature, in a small team, call centre environment. The CSR will then record the details in a work order trouble ticket and dispatch the service request to the appropriate service/support divisions. This position is highly interactive with customers and staff at all levels in the organization.
- Efficiently and effectively monitor/distribute/dispatch messages and trouble tickets
- Providing information on services to customers and staff, i.e. Status and ETA updates on trouble tickets, etc.
- Accurately record trouble ticket details as required
- Monitoring several audible communication devices (Ex. phone, paging system, fax, etc.)
- Assist with basic billing
- Data entry and filing
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office and an ability to learn and use new technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurately transcribe verbal communication at conversation speed
- Proficiency with general math and understanding of a 24hour clock and time zones
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with colleagues and clients
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations
- Comfortable and flexible in working 35-40 hours per week, with a rotating schedule (we are open 7 days a week including most Statutory Holidays)
- Must have access to a vehicle due to the varying schedule
Nice to Have (Optional)
- Fluency in French
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
***LMIA (LMO) or TFWP sponsorship is not available for this position.***
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Customer Service Representative_BC” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Compensation To be discussed $ To be discussed Month
- Address 1110-2237 Hawkins St