Summerfield Contracting Ltd. based in Surrey has an opening for a Delivery Driver(NOC 7514) working Full time, 40 hours a week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operate company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner for the delivery from our own warehouse to different sites as directed.
• Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation.
• Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting materials.
• Operate and drive a vehicle to transport goods and materials mainly on local routes.
• Ensure vehicles are cleaned weekly, complete daily and weekly maintenance checks.
• Must have the ability to wrap and unload materials to different client destinations.
• Record information on material pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage and fuel costs and report any incidents or problems encountered.
• Perform pre-trip, enroute and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle such as condition of equipment, and loading and unloading of cargo
Experience and Education :
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
• 1 year to less than 2 years of experience required
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Clean driving record
• Able to drive an automatic vehicle.
• A Class 5 driving licence is required
• Physically fit and able to lift 100 lbs.
• Good communication skills is an asset.
The position is full-time, the wage is $17.50 / hr
Work hours: Monday – Friday 7.30 am – 17.30 pm
APPLY NOW :
By email: email@example.com
By mail: #209 13308 76 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2W1
- Address Surrey, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!