Organization: Coquitlam Place des Arts Society
Deadline: Until filled
Coquitlam Place des Arts Society
Place des Arts provides quality arts education in visual arts, music, dance and drama for all ages and skill levels. We offer a friendly, non-competitive environment where students are encouraged to learn and to develop an appreciation of the arts.
Place des Arts is seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Digital Media Arts Instructor who is passionate about teaching and interacts well with children and teens.
We are seeking a committed and qualified candidate to teach digital media arts classes to children and teens for our 2019-2020 season. The successful candidate must be available to teach on Thursdays from 4:00pm to 7:00pm from September 2019 to June 2020.
• Completion of post-secondary education in digital media, animation, graphic design and/or technology and/or equivalent training and experience
• Minimum of 2-years teaching experience working with students of various ages and abilities
• Must have experience teaching children and youth
ATTRIBUTES AND ASSETS
• Ability to communicate and interact positively with students
• Highly responsible and punctual
• Thoughtful, energetic and passionate about teaching
• Eager to participate in, and contribute to, our vibrant centre
How to Apply:
All submissions should include the following information
1. Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
2. Cover letter and résumé including previous teaching experience and personal teaching philosophy
3. Appropriate supporting materials: i.e., pictures, portfolio, videos, etc.
Instructors are contracted to a self-employment agreement. Place des Arts coordinates studio space, scheduling, registration and program promotions. All Place des Arts instructors are required to obtain and provide a Police Information Check prior to teaching at Place des Arts.
Please visit our website http://www.placedesarts.ca for general information regarding the centre.
Send your application c/o Jessie Au, Sr. Fine and Performing Arts Programmer. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
Mail: 1120 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 1G2
Starting at $40 per hour
Contact Name: Jessie Au
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (604) 664-1636
- Address 938 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery