Title: Digital Product Manager
Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters
Job Type: [[jobType]]
Pay Grade: 10
Posting End Date:
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for product strategy, roadmaps, new product development and full cycle product management for digital products of a business portfolio. Through collaboration with stakeholders across the organization, as well as external vendors, they will initiate, drive and oversee digital banking suite of functionality, with the ultimate goal of creating and delivering simple and helpful digital experiences for our members. The Digital Product Manager is a digital champion, keeping up with industry trends, leveraging consumer and member insights, collaborating with stakeholders to ensure the digital experience delivers on business strategies.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsible for business line relevant insights analysis
- Collaborate with Business lines in development of business cases, and with EPMO, Finance & business to define success measures, targets and projections
- Support budget & AOP planning by preparing product & feature forecasts
- Effectively translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver against customer value propositions as well as strategic and financial goals
- Effectively prioritize new feature launches based on competitive analysis, industry trends, emerging technologies, and company vision
- Oversee post go-live success, including operations, adoption, member feedback, engaging support groups, DIS, UX to gather insights and build improvements into the product backlog
- Responsible for ongoing education of internal stakeholders of upcoming functionality, industry trends, competitive scans. (DCoE)
- Responsible for driving approved business cases through project delivery including defining business, product and systems requirements, creating user stories, managing vendor relationships, facilitating procurement processes and contract reviews
- As the Business Digital SME, collaborate with the Digital UX Lead to create user storyboards and visual wireframes
- Collaborate with Marketing/Communications to prepare member and staff product content, as well as Go-to-Market Marketing and Staff Communication Plans
- Initiate and lead ongoing enhancements though collaborating with third-party vendors
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of 6 years experience in ecommerce with minimum three to five years product management experience and a proven record of delivering digital based products and managing roadmaps. Advanced experience in project planning, data and insights analysis in relation to product adoption or projections.
- Degree in business administration, commerce, marketing or social sciences with a high level of math or statistical analysis, including or supplemented by courses in marketing and marketing research
- Solid Project Management skill to lead internal teams and vendors to execute on service needs
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office suite, plus statistical software such as SPSS, SAS)
- Strong knowledge of financial and statistical mathematics
- Solid Experience with varied production methodologies such as forms of Agile development and/or Lean Development
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to easily express complex technical concepts to a business audience, make compelling agreements and influence business decisions
- Strong writing skills applied to professional business cases, executive presentations and communication plans
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but…
- We improve Canadians’ financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
- Employees do what’s best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Employees love having a cool place to work with modern LEED certified offices and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.
- Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
- We are a Certified B Corp®. Our certification reflects our strong commitment to social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- In 2019, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – two of the nation’s most coveted business awards, may we add.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply today at Coast Capital Savings.
- CAD Month
- Image Gallery