Job Id: 2005500
The Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for building a long-term strategy at the global, regional and local market level, and translating the strategy into a roadmap of initiatives and projects. This position is tasked with the successful execution and delivery of all projects in the Sales and Marketing space, as well as their ongoing lifecycle management.
We’re looking for a dynamic person with deep experience and proven success in driving revenue through technical, consultative B2B sales. This role will help to develop new business opportunities, manage the pipeline of existing opportunities and manage relationships with existing clients.
We are in the process of scaling-up and plan to take our growth to another level and, as part of this plan, we have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Sales and Marketing to join our Management Team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing & managing the marketing plan
- Establishing sales and marketing objectives for the company and formulating policies and programs
- Researching and determining the viability of various markets and industries; then sell into those markets based on these new opportunities
- Lead development and execution of sales strategies that successfully achieve revenue goals, including sales forecasts & KPIs
- Building external sales and marketing vendor relationships
- Preparing periodic sales reports highlighting sales volumes, opportunities, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image across all Lines of Business, showcased in all sales enablement materials and presence at events
- Establishing relationships with industry influencers and strategic partners
- Owning the CRM tool, ensuring and leading future CRM implementations
- Overseeing the content housed in CRM to ensure accuracy of data as well as ensure that opportunities are processed correctly
- Consistently striving to enhance sales processes by conducting regular reviews, rolling out new processes, and managing adherence
- Managing the sales intake process for all company-wide opportunities
- Staying at the forefront of trends and best practices, ensuring the most optimal practices are in place
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Agility and flexibility in handling project changes and dynamically mitigate risks at the moment with mid-course corrective action.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to build effective relationships with business partners and to understand and articulate business needs.
- Broad business acumen across sales and operational departments
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Worldwide view, results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- 8+ years experience in a senior sales and marketing role
- 8+ years of experience of results-oriented business development in enterprise sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or College diploma in a relevant discipline, or equivalent years of related experience.
- Experience with executive level relationship building
- Prior experience managing and establishing KPIs and overseeing the day to day sales and marketing activities
- Prior experience building out sales and marketing processes from the ground up
- Has had a leadership role in managing CRM platform and governed adherence
- Has experience with or exposure to enterprise SaaS software
- Financial industry knowledge of participants, technology and key players
- Experience in an entrepreneurial/owner-managed environment, as well as in a startup/growth-oriented environment
- Address 1055 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!