The mission of the Digital Product Management Department is to build and optimize our digital infrastructure, keeping our foundation stable and propelling our growth.
As a member of the Digital Product Management Department, you will be part of the team responsible for defining and delivering new customer experiences on Aritzia.com to help achieve both company and customer goals. As the Senior Digital Product Manager, you will support in creating a roadmap and successfully delivering against it by leveraging agile methodologies and helping to foster an exciting, unified, and high-performing work environment. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Digital Product Manager, you will:
- Define the strategy and feature roadmap for a specified area of the customer journey and/or company priority to reach stated goals
- Manage the digital product road map, including optimization and expansion opportunities
- Prioritize work to ensure teams are working on highest value features and most critical work while communicating prioritization across the organization
- Build new tools and features for our innovative social selling platform
- Lead the continuous improvement of eCommerce platforms for global domains
The Senior Digital Product Manager has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in software development such as computer science or engineering with experience as a Product Manager for a leading retailer or eCommerce business, using leading eCommerce platforms including marketing technology and analytics vendors, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- CAD Month
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada