The mission of the eCommerce Division is to provide our clients with an aspirational, relevant, and frictionless online connection to Aritzia – wherever and whenever
As a leader in the eCommerce Integration Department, you will be responsible for driving effective and efficient division performance by upholding and improving the standards of operational excellence throughout the accelerating growth of our eCommerce business. You will play a pivotal role in determining and achieving our vision, ensuring seamless operations of eCommerce related priorities, programs, and events while leading the representation of eCommerce cross-functionally. You will work with business partners across Marketing, Product, Supply Chain, and Concierge to ensure alignment to our eCommerce growth plans. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in eCommerce Integration to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Director, eCommerce Integration, you will:
- Partner with the Head of eCommerce to identify, evaluate, prioritize, and resource work across the division
- Establish a consolidated eCommerce calendar and ensure the most important programs are executed perfectly and continuously improved through the effective management of quality, timelines, partners, financials, processes, and tools
- Lead the seamless management of eCommerce events (i.e. sales events and store openings) and represent eCommerce cross-functionally
- Lead the integration of new and improved processes to improve the efficiency of the eCommerce Division, and represent the Division’s interests cross-functionally
- Ensure the divisional tools and spaces are accessible, functional, and organized to support business needs
- Lead the communication of business-driven, simple, and relevant information to the division, leading recurring meetings by ensuring objectives are set, relevant parties are included, and necessary follow up items are communicated
The Senior Director, eCommerce Operations has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to maximize team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to strategically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- Proven and best-in-class skills and/or education in working in or managing eCommerce operational teams (new business development for eCommerce, strategic planning, product management, analytics, merchandising, etc.), advanced understanding of eCommerce retail KPIs, financial metrics, and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
- The A-OK Commissary is our in-office, world-class bistro, where you’ll find an exceptional food and beverage experience, with the finest ingredients prepared by top chefs.
- The A-OK Cafe serves up espresso drinks crafted with signature blends, along with a full menu of teas, hot or iced beverages and pastries.
- The SET is Aritzia’s in-house gym, where you’ll find state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading professionals teaching custom group classes.
- The Employee Assistance Program offers 24/7 support, resources and information available to you and your family members, including confidential emotional support, financial and legal guidance, and work-life solutions.
- Work with world-class talent and enjoy endless growth, exposure and opportunity.
- Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of our culture and promote an inspiring and fulfilling work environment in our Support Offices, boutiques and Distribution Centres.
- Bring your best friend to work in our dog-friendly office spaces.
- We provide world-class amenities, from our private parent’s room and sizeable bike storage rooms, to our impressive restroom and shower facilities with top complimentary conveniences.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements that give you the option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing.
- From out of town? No problem — we offer a highly supportive relocation program to help make a seamless move for you and your family.
- Competitive pay packages, including base, bonus and equity options, with a commitment to performance-based pay increases and career progression.
- Enjoy our famous product discount, online and in-store.
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees.
- Enjoy a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Rest assured that our spaces are safe and secure with industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, cleaning supplies and more.
Our values are the core of who we are.
Creativity is at the core of everything we do.
We count on each other.
We relentlessly pursue world-class results.
We think smart.
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada