The mission of the eCommerce Analytics Department is to draw conclusions and recommendations that serve the business with informed analytics for decision making.
As a member of the eCommerce Analytics department, you will be part of the team responsible for using data to generate useful and usable insights that drive strategic decision making and our eCommerce business forward. As the Senior Manager, Testing & Optimization, you will lead and grow our A/B testing program and team. You will help support our go to market strategies with a methodical scientific approach to generate insights and improve key Commerce performance indicators such as conversion rate or new client acquisition. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in eCommerce Analytics to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Manager, Testing & Optimization, you will:
• Develop and manage Aritzia’s website testing strategy and roadmap in alignment with key business priorities, continuously identifying areas of opportunity that can be transformed into usable solutions
• Manage the end-to-end testing process, from ideation, hypothesis and goal definition, to test design setup and execution, as well as results synthesis and next steps
• Ensure the right data is easily accessible to enable efficient and effective analysis of testing & optimizations
• Derive actionable insights from experiments and ensure that they are delivered and communicated to key stakeholders
• Manage the selection of tools and relationships with external partners that support the program
The Senior Manager, Testing & Optimization has:
• A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
• An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
• A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
• The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
• The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
• Proven skills & experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques, customer experience optimization software (Optimizely, Google Optimize 360, Adobe Target or Oracle Maxymizer), web analytics tools (Google Analytics 360 or Adobe Analytics), writing SQL queries in environments like Google BigQuery or MS SQL Server, scripting with R or Python and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
• A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
• A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
• An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1C9, Canada
- This job has expired!