Are you eager to join a successful and hardworking team? Do you consider yourself a team player? Ready for a longterm rewarding career? Then we would love to meet you!
Clarus Electric Corp. is seeking a qualified Foreman to join its team of professionals on a permanent, full-time basis.
Clarus Electric Corp focuses on residential electrical work, including new building/residential electrical, as well as repairs and upgrades and also does commercial electrical installation and repairs. Applicants should have experience with wood frame and have a keen attention to detail.
Qualified applicants will have a Red Seal Journeyman ticket or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience. Clarus Electric Corp. is based out of Vancouver, B.C.; however, work sites are spread across the Lower Mainland of B.C.
Some the roles, responsibilities and duties of the position include:
- Manage crews 5-15
- Understand and interpret blueprints
- Work closely with builders/owners
- Reliable transportation
- Basic hand tools including a cordless drill
- Knowledge and proper of PPE
- Possesses a professional positive and energetic attitude
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Opportunities for growth and development
• An open and collaborative work environment
• Phone subject to a probationary period
• And so much more…
- Compensation Competitive compensation with benefits