Come work as an Elevator Operator with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for an Elevator Operator to join the Ambulatory Care Administration team at Vancouver General Hospital. Apply today to join our team!
As an Elevator Operator at VGH you will operate assigned elevator cars by performing duties such as transporting patients, staff, visitors and freight and prioritizing calls to ensure efficient and safe traffic flow.
Education & Experience
- Grade 10 or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to communicate verbally in a pleasant, courteous and patient manner.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to perform repetitive task on a continual basis.
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
|Job Title:||Elevator Operator|
|Work Site:||Vancouver General Hospital|
|Status:||Temporary Part Time (0.53 FTE)|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible until approximately May 2021|
|Salary:||$20.56 per hour|
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidays
- Compensation $20.56 per hour CAD $20.56 per hour Month
- Address Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada