Finance Technology is currently looking for a talented ERP Database Administrator with 5+ years of experience . This role will lead to high impact and critical initiatives for the Database 19c upgrade and Application R12.2. upgrade for Amazon’s production E-business Suite.
This position is based out of Seattle or New Jersey.
The Database Administrator should have strong Oracle E-Business Suite application administration experience and will engineer solutions for multiple database technologies in a fast-paced, complex distributed database environments. A successful employee will be able to rapidly troubleshoot complex technical problems under tight deadlines, implement solutions at mass scalable, while managing multiple customer groups. Deep knowledge of Oracle Database concepts, and excellent interpersonal communication skills are required.
· R12 E-Business Suite administration
· Oracle 19c Database Upgrades for E-business Suite.
· Oracle R12.2+ Upgrades for E-business Suite.
· Single Sign On administration
· Ownership of Oracle RAC clusters, working on a variety of development and maintenance projects in coordination with project and support teams.
· Upgrade, Patching & Managing of Oracle E-Business Suite .
· Automation of day to day activities like Patching, Cloning and enhancing monitoring
· Securing the application components and databases at each layer
· Troubleshooting critical issues related to performance and scaling of application and databases.
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years experience with administering and supporting E-Business Suite applications
· Minimum of 1 years experience in managing Single Sign On setup for R12.
· Minimum of 3 years experience with multiple Oracle databases for performance critical, highly available systems on UNIX/Linux platform
· Experience in Oracle 11g RAC and GRID Architecture, Configuration, and Administration
· Minimum of 3 years with conducting performance tuning, backup/recovery, and scalability/capacity planning, in addition to SQL, PL/SQL, and UNIX shell scripting
· This position requires 24/7 operational support on a weekly rotation.
xperience of R12.2 upgrade will be a plus.
· Experience of Database Upgrade will be a plus
· Experience on handling Postgres, Redshift or MS-SQL Server databases will be a plus
· Experience with securing E-Business Suite will be a plus.
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
· Experience managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Address 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1Z5, Canada