AM/PM Service® is an award winning Point of Sale (POS) company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are one of North America’s largest independent POS Solution providers. Our passion to make a difference has only grown over the years. We care to create a complexity free environment for every vertical we serve with our dedicated 24/7 customer support and customizable solutions. Learn more about us on our company website: http://www.ampmservice.com/.
As serious as we take our business, we strive to make our workplace just as fun. This is because we value what it means to have an immensely talented, driven and smart team.
What We Offer
- A fun, supportive and professional work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to grow
- Travel opportunities around North America
- And more……
We are currently looking for a full-time Field Service Technician to join our team, starting immediately.
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for installs, repairs, and maintenance on PC, point of sale equipment and peripherals for AM/PM Systems’ customer base. The successful candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to work with limited supervision, and have a good understanding of computer hardware while maintaining customer service. In addition, the candidate must own a reliable vehicle. Please note, that this position requires regular on-call shift work.
- Break / fix service of a wide variety of POS equipment, PC’s, printers, routers, and a variety of other electronic peripherals
- New system refreshes
- Install, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMAC) procedure
- Manage work orders to meet customers service level agreements
- PC repair skills
- A+ Certification an asset
- Ability to logically troubleshoot equipment
- Good mechanical skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated is a must
- Valid Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to follow directions to completion and pay close attention to details
- Ability to accurately read and complete forms
- Willingness to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
***LMIA (LMO) or TFWP sponsorship is not available for this position.***
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Field Service Technician_Greater Vancouver” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants who applied, however, only those short-listed will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls please.
- Compensation To be discussed $ To be discussed Month
- Address 1101-2237 Hawkins Street