The mission of the Accounting Department is to accurately account for every financial transaction in the general ledger
As a member of the Accounting Department, you will be part of the team responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant financial information to management and external stakeholders. As the Intermediate Accountant, you will support in the preparation and maintenance of financial master data, record keeping and general ledger reporting. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Accounting to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Intermediate Account, you will:
• Assist in governing the financial data that builds our financial reporting
• Participate in ensuring that records are accurate and complete
• Support with ensuring that management reporting and external financial statements are accurate and complete
The Intermediate Account has:
• A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
• An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
• A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
• The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
• The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
• Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
o CPA program completed or in progress preferred
o Accounting experience preferred
• The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
• A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
• A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
• An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
- CAD Month
- Address 611 Alexander St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1E1, Canada