About Edwin S.W. Kong & Company Inc.
Edwin S. W. Kong & Company Inc. is a well-established CPA firm located in Richmond, BC. We offer a broad spectrum of accounting, financial and consulting services to our individual and business clients. We help our clients with accounting and payroll, financial statements assurance and compilation, tax planning and tax return preparation, financial and management consultation, financial projections and forecast, financial modeling, business planning, and much more. Our clients benefit from personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison.
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Company operating name: Edwin S. W. Kong & Company Inc.
Business address/location of work: #343-13988 Cambie Road, Richmond V6V 2K4
Job title: Financial Analyst (NOC #1112)
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: $39.5 per hour
Terms of employment: this is a permanent, full-time position
Language of work: English
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past financial data (historical performances, income statements, cash flow statements and budgets etc.).
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Analyze monthly financial performance, provide a continuous feedback loop that ties back to the key budget assumptions and business decisions made throughout the year.
- Develop and update financial models with actuals, conduct variance analysis, find and communicate insights, and forecast future performance.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications/tools; coordinating information requirements.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Suggest budgets and improvements based on the above information.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration, or economics is required.
- Accounting/Finance certification is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in accounting, financial, investment or similar fields is required.
- Experienced financial modeler with ability to quickly understand and extend existing models.
- Data extraction, transformation and analysis using MS Excel and other tools.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
Contact Information: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Edwin S. W. Kong & Company Inc. is committed to employment equity. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants including members of visible minority groups, aboriginal people, new immigrants, and people with disabilities. Multilingual skills and multicultural competence are assets.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the above email address. Thank you for your interest in a career with us!
- Compensation $39.5 per hour CAD $39.5 per hour Month
- Address #343-13988 Cambie Road, Richmond V6V 2K4