Company operating name: Signalchem Lifesciences Corporation
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Job Location: #110 – 13120 Vanier Place, Richmond, BC Canada, V6V 2J2
SignalChem Lifesciences Corporation (“SLC”), headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, is a clinical-stage company developing novel targeted therapies for oncology. Our unique business model has been built upon two important pillars: the Bioreagents and Research Services business and the Drug Discovery and Development business. A group of scientists with extraordinary expertise and experience in kinase biology and drug discovery are working together cohesively to provide the best products and services to our customers around the world and to maximize the efficiency of our own drug discovery efforts.
Parallel to our drug discovery efforts, SignalChem is taking advantage of our decades of biomarker research and assay development experiences with the aim to develop companion diagnostics to go along with our drug discovery programs. Our goal is to become a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company capable of delivering transformative kinase inhibitor medicine to patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take control of and oversee all financial operations of our company, including auditing our own accounts, developing all financial related directives, and requesting the creation of monthly assessments for all monetary activities;
- Supervise the financial staff to produce budgets estimates and document the reports in preparation for upper management to review;
- Design and build a profitability model for our financial projects; instruct financial staff on how to utilize the software tools to predict our earnings;
- Review the financial reports collected regarding the revenue of our biochemical products and advise the board of directors with the needed adjustment to our budget planning, everyday operational procedures, and asset allocation;
- Co-operate with the human resource to interview future financial staff during the hiring process and provide necessary orientation and other trainings;
- Act as the financial representative for our company during the negotiations with officials from other companies or government.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or above in economics, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of financial management experience;
- Strong organizational skills and discretion with confidential information;
- Leadership skills, negotiation skills and experience in supervising people, managing project and leading team activities;
- Preferred: experience establishing and managing budgets, data management experience. experience in a pharmaceutical company.
HOW TO APPLY
We welcome qualified candidates to please submit resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Compensation $39/hour $ $39/hour Month
- Address 13120 Vanier Place, Richmond, BC V6V 2J2, Canada