Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement the company’s overall financial policies, management system and procedures;
- Prepare financial plans and budget, financial statements and forecasts of the company, and provide financial reports;
- Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business process;
- Analyze costs, pricing, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Provide professional financial advice for risk assessment and decision support;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and management of the employees of the finance department, and building a team with professional skills and literacy;
- Complete other tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting;
- At least 5 years’ experience in related work or activities are required;
- Strong financial and Excel skills;
- Detail-oriented and analytical, fast learning capability;
- Excellent oral communication, dependability, effective interpersonal skills, team player, organized;
- Be able to train, direct and motivate staff.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $30-45 / hour CAD $30-45 / hour Month
- Address Vancouver, BC
Apply for this job