Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime”
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Why you’ll love working in Food & Beverage:
- Best meal benefits – including a free meal during your shift
- The world’s best commute to and from our on-mountain locations
- Gain valuable work experience and transferable skills
- Numerous opportunities for career advancement
- Meet great people and make life-long friends!
Position Status: Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Seasonal, Hourly. Seasonal positions can be differentiated from year round jobs as they have predefined start and end dates. These dates may vary due to seasonal business fluctuations.
What you’ll be up to:
- Taking food orders from our guests and offering menu and meal options in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Providing top-quality preparation, presentation and over the counter service of food to our guests.
- Assist in the preparation and set up of food stations and the menu items served.
- Some knife work and operation of food service equipment (e.g. slicer, deep fryer, broiler, griddle or BBQ)
- Communicating demand of food supply with kitchen.
- Stocking and maintaining a clean surface area.
- Providing guests with accurate information with regards to menu ingredients.
- You may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Always showing up on time, in uniform, and adhering to the grooming policy
- Demonstrate our core values: Be Safe, Do Right, Do Good, Have Fun, Drive Value, Serve Others
- Previous customer service experience a definite asset.
- Experience in a high volume food and beverage facility an asset.
- Confidence in basic food preparation and presentation.
- Must be self-motivated and outgoing with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have B.C. Serving it Right https://www.servingitright.com/
- Proof of clear criminal record check.
We have numerous Food & Beverage locations throughout Whistler, to learn more click here!
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171416
- Address 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, B.C, Canada
- Image Gallery