Elite Montessori Academy is located in the heart of the Dunbar area near UBC. We are seeking an experienced Full-time Montessori Directress.
Facility Address: Unit 101-3641 West 29th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6S 1T5
Contact for resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
From September 1, 2020, to August 31, 2021
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Montessori (Primary) license with minimal 2 years of experience
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team but can also work independently.
- 5-year Early Childhood Educator Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Clear Criminal Record
- Fluent in English, French-speaking an asset
- A genuine passion for teaching children between the ages of 2 to 6 years.
- Creative, enthusiastic, and dynamic.
- Punctuality and reliability to meet all scheduled class sessions.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship.
- Present Montessori activities and record-keeping
- Monthly curriculum planning and participate in daily activities with enrolled children
- Interact with children and promote social interaction between children
- Maintaining clean and tidiness of the environment
- Opening duties, including cleaning and sanitizing the equipment in the prepared environment
- Follow school safety protocols to ensure the safety of the children
- Initiate proper social behavior, i.e. good manners, caring, sharing, etc.
- Supervise meals for children as well as outdoor and indoor playtime
- Participate in the monthly staff meeting, open house, field trips, and parent-teacher conference
Benefit: Professional Development bonus, one-week paid vacation, three paid sick days
Compensation: $52,800.00 ~ 57,024.00 annually (About $25 ~ $27 per hour)
- Compensation $52,800.00 ~ 57,024.00 annually (About $25 ~ $27 per hour) CAD $52,800.00 ~ 57,024.00 annually (About $25 ~ $27 per hour) Month
- Address Unit 101-3641 W 27th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6S 1R2, Canada