Full Time Retail Sales Representative
At our company, we grow people, brands, and businesses.
We are hiring lively and enthusiastic individuals to learn and grow in their role as a Full Time Retail Sales Representative. The Retail Sales Representative will provide best in class customer service by demonstrating outstanding selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stocking areas. The ability to drive sales and brand awareness of our client’s products at major retail locations in an outgoing, friendly manner is a key role in this position. If you are someone who is independent, ambitious, and driven to succeed then this position is an excellent fit for you.
Things To Consider:
- This is an entry level position; thorough training will be provided to be successful in your role
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
What We Offer:
- Paid training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management
- Maintain consistency and highly visible presence in designated stores within assigned territory
- Gather market intel and report market trends of how product is perceived in the market
- Provide sales support through offering business advice and product consultation to retailers
- Maintain consistent store visit schedule and enter into assigned system daily
- Ensure look and display of product is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, proper POSM placement, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products
- Routine training, ensuring understanding of on product, promotions, key features, brand awareness, and brand image in order to increase sales
- Attending required training sessions on assigned products. Routinely participating and/or presenting in retail sales location store meetings and events
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of experience in retail, client, or food broker preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills; Word, Excel, and Internet usage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.