PACE is a peer-driven organization in Vancouver that seeks to reduce the harm and isolation associated with sex work through education, support, and advocacy. We work to increase the health, safety, and empowerment of our members, by respecting their right to self-determination and supporting their self-identified needs.
We are seeking a part-time grant writer to join our team. The Grant Writer takes the lead on fund development including grant writing. They will work collaboratively with and report to the Executive Director.
Job Type: Part-Time (0.4 FTE)
- Identify funding and/or grant opportunities, preparation of proposals and grant applications, and secure funds for PACE programming and projects;
- Communication with funders and reporting back on funding as needed;
- Assist with donor correspondence and attracting donor support;
- Maintain current knowledge of legislation, policies and resources relevant to sex workers;
- Understand and uphold PACE ethics and policy guidelines as per PACE Policy Manual;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in grant writing and fund development;
- Excellent communication, writing and research skills;
- Excellent understanding of sex worker rights language and the needs of various Sex Work communities;
- Team player, ability to take direction from a broad membership and keep marginalized needs at the forefront;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Established relationships and network is an asset; ability to leverage existing partnerships and identify new funding opportunities.
We prioritize hiring folks with experience in Sex Work, as well as BIPOC and LGBTQ2S+ identified folks, and/or people living with disabilities.
- Compensation $28/hr CAD $28/hr Month
- Address 148 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!