Making it better to be there since 1929™
Are you a football fans?
Are you a soccer fans?
Do you want to be a part of BC’s biggest events such as Rugby Sevens?
Do you want to experience the excitement in the biggest concerts around town such as Beyoncé, Jay-Z and Luke Bryan?
If you answered YES for all of the above, then you are in the right place!
Working for Centerplate, the food and beverage team in BC Place will provide you with the most amazing opportunity to experience the thrill, energy, and upbeat atmosphere during the events in one of Vancouver’s architectural icon – BC PLACE!
Why Work For Us?
–C andy Money Makes You Happy J
–E asily Accessible by Skytrain
–N o Experiences? We Offers Tons of Entry Level Positions
–T errific Way to Meet People and Build Connections
–E ntertainment Galore!
–R oom for Advancement
–P aying You Above Industry Average
–L ike to Work Evenings & Weekends? That’s us!
–A mazing Raffles & Prizes
–T op-notch Wholesome Meal Provided
–E qual Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Head Cashier
Knowledge of cash room procedures
• Responsible for float verification and cashier material
• Responsible for transaction audits
• Responsible for all end of event cash procedures including deposits
- At least 2 years cash experience in a high volume venue
• Serving it Right Certificate
• Good knowledge of math skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to work in high stress situations
• Ability to multi task
• Must have good working knowledge of food safe
• Must be able to work all mandatory events If this sounds like your kind of job, please submit your resume with subject “Head Cashier” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $16.51 (after probation) $ $16.51 (after probation) Month
- Address 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, Canada