Overview of the Company
Zhang’s Family Holding Inc. (Chongqing Restaurant on Kingsway)
For over twenty years, Chongqing Restaurant has strived to provide you with the best quality Szechuan style Chinese food in Vancouver. Our goal is to pioneer Szechuanese culture through our delicious food and friendly service.
We are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HR professional who’s a great all-rounder—someone who works to high standards and who’s ready to make a real difference to the team. Whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be hands on, supremely organized and will thrive on juggling priorities.
Overview of the Role
The HR Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the HR Department. Duties will include the following:
- Provide strategic leadership for the HR function and work within the company guidelines for levels of HR support;
- Liaise with the Management Team to plan shift scheduling and ascertain the recruitment needs of the business;
- Post the job advertisements for attracting new talent, interview candidates, and issue contracts/offer letters of employment, carry out inductions to new employees;
- Monitor and log staff holidays, sickness and absenteeism using the internal HR systems;
- Devise employment policies in line with current legislation and good practice;
- Implement a learning & development framework in line with the training needs analysis, execute and maintain relevant appraisal system;
- Lead on the administration of company’s benefit schemes and promote employee safety, welfare, and health, in partnership with the Management Team;
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement;
- Identify and develop sources of talent, and maintain employee files ensuring the HR Data base and administration is up to date.
Overview of the Candidate
The ideal candidate will require the following as essentials:
- An Post-Secondary Diploma or above;
- One year of directly related experience in HR management;
- Proficient at interpreting policy and process to support discipline, grievance, harassment, absence and performance management issues;
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational management skills;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Flexibility to work at different offices across the lower mainland.
- Address 4909 Kingsway, Burnaby, British Columbia
Apply for job
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location Vancouver Jobs