This position is responsible for scheduling and dispatching HVAC Service Technicians by optimizing routes, fielding incoming calls and emails, providing exceptional customer service and making sure all job information is entered in the system correctly. This encompasses managing requests and prioritizing and dispatching jobs to field service personnel to complete scheduled and unscheduled demand service work to meet service quality and response targets.
- Assign technicians to specific jobs and ensure that work is completed on schedule
- Stay in touch with technicians on the job, answering questions and solving problems including tracking parts, staying within service limits and obtaining appropriate customer approval
- Following up with customers to meet their service resolution process
- Fulfill manual and computer processes to document and track jobs from the origin through to invoicing. Populating job file with all required information
- Anticipate and plan for increases/decreases in service volumes, shifting resources in response to seasonal and other fluctuations
- Perform other duties as assigned such as ordering filters
- Record and distribute information to appropriate departments, including: site information, service issues, sales opportunities and safety issues
Skills and competencies:
- Excellence in effective communication within the company and in liaising with clientele.
- Superior time management skills and organizational tactics with the ability to plan/schedule work
- The ability to independently make sound decisions in the best interest of the organization.
- Good geographical knowledge of local and surrounding areas in the BC Lower Mainland
- Intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Dynamics) and basic Windows environment
- Consistent attendance, punctuality, and dependability
- Ability to multi-task, “think on your feet”, coordinate, and work well under pressure
- Ability to accurately relay details using a phone, computer, or other devices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective workplace relationships and work with the team
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Address 930 West 1st Street, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!