Osim Tov Care, covering British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, is seeking an in-home caregiver that can provide elderly companionship in British Columbia, particularly for a client with disabilities. We offer flexible, supportive environment and training for the right candidate. Apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
Aside from companionship, you must also:
- Give personal care;
- Maintain updated medical records;
- Plan suitable activities and arrange outings/events;
- Do light house cleaning and meal preparation;
- Medication reminder and administration.
- Satisfied with all aspects of active daily living;
- Remarkably patient with a sense of humour;
- Physically fit to be able to safely assist client with transfers;
- Dedicated to helping client maintain a high quality of life;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Past elderly companionship experience is an asset;
- Secondary education completion;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Valid driver’s license.
$17-$25 CAD, depending on skills and experience
Can you provide elderly companionship in British Columbia? If yes, you are welcome to apply. Newcomers to Canada, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, and others may also apply.
- Compensation $17-$25 CAD, depending on skills and experience $ $17-$25 CAD, depending on skills and experience Month
- Address Victoria, BC V8P 2L5, Canada
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!